As a regional leader in providing custom risk management and insurance solutions for the protection of accomplished persons and companies, Instrade is dedicated to helping you, our valued and prospective client, to develop an effective, cost-efficient strategy for your asset protection and security.
More than an insurance broker, we have transcended the traditional role as an intermediary to become an advisor and an advocate, utilizing our extensive knowledge and experience to ensure that your objectives and the needs of your company are appropriately integrated into your overall risk management strategy.
As your advisor and advocate, we believe it is essential to increase your awareness and understanding of those issues that affect your risk management strategy.
By carefully analyzing your risk profile, lifestyle and exposure to loss, and thoughtfully establishing objectives regarding the level of risk you’re prepared to assume, we can have a risk management plan that meets your company goals while providing the security you deserve
As competent and experienced insurance brokers, our main priorities are respectability and reliability when it comes to advising our customers. We will support you in choosing your future insurance coverage; we are independent in giving such advice since we are not bound to any one insurance provider. We have built our work’s mission statement from these five guiding themes:
- Expertise – We stand for expertise in all insurance questions, and we can ensure this based on the experience we have gathered over the years. Plus, we take part in relevant continuing education courses regularly.
- Customer service – Closing an insurance contract is a very personal matter. We consider ourselves to be a respectable and reliable partner to our customers.
- Individual solutions – Our experience shows that there is seldom a universal solution when it comes to the right insurance or comprehensive package. We believe in creating customized insurance solutions for our customers.
- Reporting claims – Our service doesn’t end with the closing of an insurance contract. We stand by you with help and advice in the event you have to report a claim.
- Long-term partnerships – We believe in long-term relationships with our customers and attend to their insurance needs.
- Independent – We are not affiliated to a network or organisation and are free to recommend any insurer and we will remain that way
Do you want to meet us in person? We will be happy to analyze your foundation for your future insurance strategy in a non-binding consultation.